Sorry for writing in english but I have no choice. I need some help from
Outlook (not outlook express) users. I need you to send me the content of
first line of the CSV file resulting from the export of your address book
(comma separated, windows format). Please note that I do not want you to send
me the content of your address book, just the first line that contains the
description of each column.
Here is the procedure to export the address book :
1) Launch Outlook
2) Make sure that you have at least one contact in your address book. If
not, please make one.
3) In menu bar, select File > Import and Export
4) In popup menu, select first item "export data to file", then click "Next"
5) Select last item "comma separated values (windows)", then click "Next"
6) Browse to a place where you can save your "contacts.csv" file, then click
7) Click on "Custom fields" button
8) In new window, click on "Default mapping", then click "OK"
9) Then click on "Finish"
Then, open the file you generated, copy the first line only and paste it in
I need this information because I am writing a software that must be able to
generate a CSV file that must be parsed by Outlook in all european
languages... And as I only have an english version of Outlook, I cannot
generate a foreign version of such a CSV file!